We Go to the End-to-End(s) of the World for HP
Of course, being a roster agency creates a body of work far broader than any single project. This includes end-to-end direct marketing, from strategy to execution for both direct mail and email. We’ve also created successful, integrated direct marketing campaigns that include sales kits, videos, brochures, and much more, including:
- Interactive advertising, webinars, and tutorials
- Catalogs, brochures, and whitepapers
- Merchandising point of sales, signage, and packaging
- Messaging, including architecture for products and services, entire product categories, tagline development, naming, video scripting, catalog writing, technical writing, and advertising copy
- Real-time analysis and tracking of metrics
Through this long-standing relationship with HP, we’ve become experts at identifying product benefits and messaging that are relevant to different target audiences and speak to the real changes technology can make in a customer’s life. We’ve brought this expertise to bear on all of HP’s major product categories, including:
- Thin Clients
- Personal notebooks and desktops
- Business notebooks and desktops
- Ink and laser MFPs and single-function devices—across all user sizes
- Large-format printers
- Servers and Blades
- Retail portfolio solutions
- Attach products
We Go Vertical. And We Go Deep
We’ve gained strong direct marketing experience to enterprise, SMB, mid-market, and micro-biz targets in vertical markets including healthcare, government, education, finance, engineering, design/media, and entertainment, real estate, manufacturing, and retail.
We’re fortunate to have won some pretty serious awards hardware on behalf of our work with HP. We’ve earned several HP Circle Awards for marketing partner excellence, numerous ADDYs and Crystal Awards from the American Advertising Federation, and twice been a finalist for the Direct Marketing Association’s International Echo awards.
More than the recognition this brings, these industry accolades speak to why HP continues to evaluate and renew us as an agency of record. Because when our HP clients need a creative solution that delivers measurable business results—often on a quick, market-opportunity-based timeline—they call Oliver Russell.